The Tasmanian Arboretum is a botanical garden in Devonport
The Arboretum is home to world's largest collection of Tasmanian living woody plants, Southern Hemisphere Conifers, and plants from northern hemisphere forests.
When visiting the arboretum, you will see a lot of wildlife including an almost guaranteed sighting of platypus in the large lake.
09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Tuesday09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Wednesday09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Thursday09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Friday09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Saturday09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Sunday09:00 am - 08:00 pm
LocationAddress46 Old Tramway Rd, Eugenana TAS 7310